Skip to main content

Because Every Band-Aid has to be ripped off ,Sooner or later

"You Don't let people in,it's hard for you but once you do you don't want to let them go."

You always have that one friend you can say everything and anything to...and for me it was you..
Don't know when you suddenly became so important to me...considered you my best friend...But Where were you when my world was on fire? Why did you have to leave?


Maybe you have found someone better, who understands you more, maybe you have changed your priorities. 
So today, I'm forgiving myself for hating myself beause of other people. For feeling sad over these now-extremely-awkward friendships.
Whatever happens, if we talk once a month, or directly after a year, I'll always love you!

I'm shaking off this whole thing, and ripping off the band-aids. It'll hurt, God it already does, but it will get better someday. HAS TO!

This doesn't mean I hate you. It just means I've accepted what's happening and I will no longer dwell on it, or complain about it.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being A Desi Abroad- PART1

It's been a while since I wrote ! I know, was just going through a phase of writer's block :P  But then these two cracked me up and got me back on track :) This is nothing like my usual posts, no metaphors no fictions. My life has been a roller coaster ride for quite a few months now.   Ever since I entered the second year of my bachelor's I knew it wasn't going to be enough for me I wanted to be greedy to learn more, and I planned my MS.  This blog is about my own experiences of moving from a bustling, all too familiar life in Pune to a country I had only seen in movies and sitcoms. Maybe there are a few tips hidden along the way for anyone who is thinking of the move, never having been to the US before. I had finished all my applications, and was waiting for the results and enjoying the few months, I had left with my family, till the pandemic hit us. The entire uncertainty of the situation put me off completely. Though I got admits from all schools I really wanted to ...

Annual Performance Review

Employee Name: Priyankar Vidwans Position: Best Husband Ever Review Period: Year 1 of Marriage Reviewer: Maitreyee Rao, Proud Wife Date: 5/13/2025 1. Job Summary: As Husband, you have completed your first full year in this sacred role with immense love, strength, and humor. You’ve been a partner in every sense bringing joy, patience, and your tall person superpowers to the everyday moments that make up our life together. 2. Key Responsibilities & Performance Highlights: a. Love & Affection – Exceeds Expectations Your hugs are my safe place, your laughter is my favorite sound, and your love has been the most consistent and cherished part of this journey. You show up every day with your heart wide open. b. Communication – Exceeds Expectations From thoughtful conversations to late night laughter, your ability to express love, listen with intention, and keep things light (even during chaos) has made this first year unforgettable. c. Emotional Support – Outstanding You've been m...

Parallel World

He ran across the court, dribbling the ball by his side. He blocked and took a tough shot at the basket. The ball balanced precariously on the ring as every single player stopp to watch it. As everyone gasped, it fell in, making him the star of the match. The girls who were sitting on the bleachers erupted in Ooh's and Aah's while his team mates ran up to pat him on the back. He was pretty excited and looked around at all the people cheering for him. As he was looking away, a girl at the end of the bleachers caught his sight. She had her earphones plugged and looked completely lost in a small thick book that she was reading. He found himself getting slightly annoyed at her lack of interest in what he'd just achieved. He turned around and started running across the court. He looked up at her again and saw her smiling at the book - and he found himself smiling at that. ---------------------- She sat at the far end of the bleachers, away from the rest of t...