Dear Mother,
there you are on a pedestal so high….. I could never be you, hard as I might try!! Yes I rebelled, have never been docile…… ‘Coz you see, i veil a heart so so fragile…. So what say….should we start….have a little heart to heart?
Mom, you are the first one to look into my eyes and say, “You are beautiful”; the first one to shed tears whenever I had a fall
You are the first one to say, “I’m proud of you”, the first one to smile and wave hands when I went to school with my new shoes, new bag, new water-bottle and new uniform
You are the first one to teach me what’s right and wrong, the first one to help me hold a spatula, the first one to be strict but fair and firm but a best friend
you are the first one to teach me that it’s okay to let go sometimes
Mom, you are the one I think of when I hear the word “love”” No Words , no gesture , no gifts can match the love & care you have given to us , Mom. For me every single day is mother’s day . I can’t start my day with out hearing your voice . You have been a part of me since the second I opened my eyes . Although I need not to tell you this but still Mom I take this opportunity to say I LOVE YOU .There is no one like you , never has been , never will be. Happy mother’s day Mom !! “
With love ,
there you are on a pedestal so high….. I could never be you, hard as I might try!! Yes I rebelled, have never been docile…… ‘Coz you see, i veil a heart so so fragile…. So what say….should we start….have a little heart to heart?
Mom, you are the first one to look into my eyes and say, “You are beautiful”; the first one to shed tears whenever I had a fall
You are the first one to say, “I’m proud of you”, the first one to smile and wave hands when I went to school with my new shoes, new bag, new water-bottle and new uniform
You are the first one to teach me what’s right and wrong, the first one to help me hold a spatula, the first one to be strict but fair and firm but a best friend
you are the first one to teach me that it’s okay to let go sometimes
Mom, you are the one I think of when I hear the word “love”” No Words , no gesture , no gifts can match the love & care you have given to us , Mom. For me every single day is mother’s day . I can’t start my day with out hearing your voice . You have been a part of me since the second I opened my eyes . Although I need not to tell you this but still Mom I take this opportunity to say I LOVE YOU .There is no one like you , never has been , never will be. Happy mother’s day Mom !! “
With love ,
Your darling daughter
Comments
Post a Comment