(Way Back..)
As I walk into the cafe, he's already there. He's wearing his favourite white shirt, and as he sees me, he smiles. I'm immediately drawn towards him, and his stare makes me conscious.
I sit down besides him.
'Hi' He says. 'Hi back' I say.
And, we click!
We spend the entire evening talking. Laughing. Living.
With not a single moment of silence..
"So, do you want me to drop you home?" He asks.
"How about you walk me instead?" I smile.
We hold hands as we walk. It rains. We are completely soaked, but our footsteps remain slow.
We splash in the puddles, we laugh, we run. And when I fall, he carries me home.
"You're beautiful." He says, coming closer.
I laugh and push him away. He comes closer again, and I don't move.
"You won't leave?" I ask.
"Nope. We'll always get drenched together."
We spend the entire night watching the rain fall.
Talking, laughing and living.. Wrapped in each others arms.
Next: Rainfall Of Memories.

Comments
Post a Comment